2012年6月29日星期五

All that sounds great

All that sounds great, but ray ban sunglasses 2012 new for sale when it comes time to actually trying to use the functionality -– it just doesn’t work. I first set up my Q using a Galaxy Nexus running Jelly Bean. I tried to join a party with the Nexus 7 tablet also running Jelly Bean, and while the tablet could find the Q, it wouldn’t let me play any content on it. Trying to access the Q from my Nexus 7 also seemed to lock the device. I can still play music and stream videos from my Galaxy Nexus, but I no ray ban sunglasses online discount longer have access to the settings for the Q. I ran into similar problems trying to give a friend’s Android device the privilege to spin tunes: it just didn’t work, and produced error messages more often that not. Both of my devices are afiliated with my Google ray ban 2012 outlet account, so you would think I would be able to seamlessly connect to the Q. Not so much.

没有评论:

发表评论